Anyone wondering what the CBF (Cooperative Baptist Fellowship) is and why we should bother to know anything about it should check out this good word from David Roach.
Why Care about the CBF?
By JMH on July 10, 2007 in Cultural Engagement, Evangelism and Apologetics, History, Reformation and Revival
- A Fresh Translation of the Nicene Creed July 11, 2018
- The Lord’s Supper July 9, 2018
- J. K. Rowling Tells the Truth . . . In Her Fiction July 18, 2017
- The Nicene Creed: A Not Too Difficult Greek Challenge November 28, 2016
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011