I try to answer the question “How does ‘God’s glory in salvation through judgment‘ relate to the moral, ethical, social, economic, and political issues in our culture?” in a guest post on the Crossway blog.
Does the Center of Biblical Theology Speak to Morals, Ethics, Economics, or Politics?
- The Nicene Creed: A Not Too Difficult Greek Challenge November 28, 2016
- An Open Letter to Airbnb on Their Bias and Discrimination October 31, 2016
- It’s Not a J. K. Rowling Novel August 3, 2016
- Will Following Jesus Make You Liberal? February 24, 2016
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011