The Bombardier Beetle is a miracle. I wish I could embed this video, but I wasn’t tech savvy enough to do it. You really should click over to this page to see the clip of this beetle that is able to perform a chemical reaction within its body that enables it to blast “boiling caustic liquid” out its rear end, and at the same time it’s able to prevent itself from being burned. Stunning.
Beetle Blows Boiling Water Out Its Backside
The 2013 Issachar Award: For the Book that Best Understands the Times and Teaches What God’s People Should Do
Subscribe via Email
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- How Matthew Vines Defends God and the Gay Christian April 23, 2014
- Matthew Vines Misrepresents the Apostle Peter April 23, 2014
- Unsung Heroes: People Who Made the Response Possible April 22, 2014
- Matthew Vines Misunderstands Jesus April 22, 2014
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011