The Bombardier Beetle is a miracle. I wish I could embed this video, but I wasn’t tech savvy enough to do it. You really should click over to this page to see the clip of this beetle that is able to perform a chemical reaction within its body that enables it to blast “boiling caustic liquid” out its rear end, and at the same time it’s able to prevent itself from being burned. Stunning.
Beetle Blows Boiling Water Out Its Backside
- The Song of Songs: A Biblical-Theological, Allegorical, Christological Interpretation March 29, 2015
- Can We Arrive at a Young Earth and 24-Hour Period Days in Genesis One from Scripture Alone? A Guest Post by Steve Ham February 23, 2015
- Don’t Try to Learn History from the Movies February 21, 2015
- Chesterton on the Convincing Accumulation of Evidence February 13, 2015
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011
- Darko Bulatovic: Quran confirms that Alexander was a beliver and th...
- Why Was Jesus Raised on the “Third Day”? « Unto Him: […] the Scriptures” (Westminster Theol...
- Dearl: well lets be clear, scripture does NOT teach weekl...
- The Song of Songs: A Biblical-Theological, Allegorical, Christological Interpretation | For His Renown: […] only am I convinced that Solomon intende...