The Bombardier Beetle is a miracle. I wish I could embed this video, but I wasn’t tech savvy enough to do it. You really should click over to this page to see the clip of this beetle that is able to perform a chemical reaction within its body that enables it to blast “boiling caustic liquid” out its rear end, and at the same time it’s able to prevent itself from being burned. Stunning.
Beetle Blows Boiling Water Out Its Backside
The 2013 Issachar Award: For the Book that Best Understands the Times and Teaches What God’s People Should Do
Subscribe via Email
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Spanish Translation of “Family Discipleship in the Old Testament” February 27, 2014
- Is the SBTS DMin in Biblical Theology for You? February 26, 2014
- Calvin on Typology February 21, 2014
- Answers in Genesis and Biblical Theology January 29, 2014
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011