The Bombardier Beetle is a miracle. I wish I could embed this video, but I wasn’t tech savvy enough to do it. You really should click over to this page to see the clip of this beetle that is able to perform a chemical reaction within its body that enables it to blast “boiling caustic liquid” out its rear end, and at the same time it’s able to prevent itself from being burned. Stunning.
Beetle Blows Boiling Water Out Its Backside
- Don’t Play Travel Ball: Stay in the Rec League February 9, 2016
- Great Books Selections for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 January 18, 2016
- Book Excerpt: The Final Page of With the Clouds of Heaven December 17, 2015
- Is Biblical Faith a Kierkegaardian Leap? December 14, 2015
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011
- The Daily Discovery (February 12, 2016) - Entreating Favor: […] Don’t Play Travel Ball: Stay in the Re...
- 6-String Salvo, February 12, 2016 – Mike Lee: […] Jim Hamilton gives 10 reasons why it mig...
- Laura Mrachek: Totally agree with your article. My son (now aged ...
- Peter Schott: Thanks, Roy. I know you were saying that there's ...