The Bombardier Beetle is a miracle. I wish I could embed this video, but I wasn’t tech savvy enough to do it. You really should click over to this page to see the clip of this beetle that is able to perform a chemical reaction within its body that enables it to blast “boiling caustic liquid” out its rear end, and at the same time it’s able to prevent itself from being burned. Stunning.
Beetle Blows Boiling Water Out Its Backside
- Why You Need To Preach the Song of Songs September 21, 2015
- What Does It Mean That We’re Made in God’s Image? June 9, 2015
- The Song of Songs: A Biblical-Theological, Allegorical, Christological Interpretation March 29, 2015
- Can We Arrive at a Young Earth and 24-Hour Period Days in Genesis One from Scripture Alone? A Guest Post by Steve Ham February 23, 2015
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011
- Why Study Hebrew (or Greek)? | HeadHeartHand Blog: […] Sage Advice on Learning Hebrew | For His...
- Why Study Hebrew (or Greek)? | HeadHeartHand Blog: […] What Helps Me Most As I Prepare to Preac...
- Joe: Well what I never really understood is why the ESV...
- Jim Hamilton – Why You Need To Preach the Song of Songs | Servants of Grace Apologetics: […] Continue Reading […]...