I am so thankful that our kids are enrolled in Hamilton Classical Academy, and here’s just one reason. The other day their history book from Veritas Press (Pages of History by Bruce Etter and Alexia Detweiler) introduced this acorn to oak-tree concept of the growth of the promises in the OT from the acorn of Genesis 3:15 to the oak-tree of fulfillment in Christ. After she read the section to them, my sweet wife encouraged the kids to draw what they had learned, and here’s our oldest son’s reproduction of the chart from the book.
We Love Homeschooling
Subscribe via Email
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- God Issued the Prohibition, Not the Church April 24, 2014
- How Matthew Vines Defends God and the Gay Christian April 23, 2014
- Matthew Vines Misrepresents the Apostle Peter April 23, 2014
- Unsung Heroes: People Who Made the Response Possible April 22, 2014
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011