David Instone-Brewer is always informative on electronic resources, and he’s just come out with his latest update focusing on OT Studies.
David Instone-Brewer on Electronic Resources for OT Studies
- The Song of Songs: A Biblical-Theological, Allegorical, Christological Interpretation March 29, 2015
- Can We Arrive at a Young Earth and 24-Hour Period Days in Genesis One from Scripture Alone? A Guest Post by Steve Ham February 23, 2015
- Don’t Try to Learn History from the Movies February 21, 2015
- Chesterton on the Convincing Accumulation of Evidence February 13, 2015
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011
- Credo Magazine » A Remarkable Demonstration of the Unity of the Bible (Timothy Raymond): […] traditional Jewish organization of Torah...
- Dawson: That does help Thank You.. I do agree after a rere...
- JMH: I disagree with Sailhamer's view of Exod 19 becau...
- Dawson: I know I am way late to the party, but why again i...