He raised great questions that I enjoyed answering.
Biblical Theology Interview on the CBD Academic Blog
By JMH on December 24, 2010 in Biblical Theology, Books, Center of Biblical Theology, For God's Glory in Christ by the Spirit, My Book
Subscribe via Email
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- What’s the Point of the Millennium? July 10, 2014
- So there could be a Jesus: TGC Interview on Ezra–Nehemiah June 12, 2014
- SBTS Alumni Academy on Biblical Theology June 7, 2014
- Jason Duesing on Taking the Gospel to the Unreached June 5, 2014
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011