I first heard this song when I went to a Weekender at CHBC, and we’ve been enjoying it recently in family devos. May the Lord grant in his mercy that someday we’ll sing in a choir that sounds this good:
Subscribe via Email
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- The Glorious Calling of the Mother December 3, 2013
- Once More on the Cover of What Is Biblical Theology? December 2, 2013
- How Important Is Biblical Theology? December 2, 2013
- Gunner’s Review of Wenham’s Psalms as Torah November 29, 2013
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011
- The DMin in Biblical Theology at Southern Seminary is here! | SlavePJ.com – PJ, a slave of Christ Jesus: […] the description from Jim Hamilton’...
- patricklmitchell: Speechless. My wife is pregnant with our third, an...
- Rich Barcellos: I agree, though not all agree. Robert Thomas sees ...
- Once More on the Cover of What Is Biblical Theology? | For His Renown: […] gave my take on the cover of What Is Bi...