Denny Burk and Ray Van Neste are trying to make the boundaries of the Evangelical Theological Society more clear, and they’re adapting the doctrinal basis of the Tyndale Fellowship for the purpose. You can read all about it here.
Does the ETS have as much backbone as the Tyndale Fellowship?
- The Nicene Creed: A Not Too Difficult Greek Challenge November 28, 2016
- An Open Letter to Airbnb on Their Bias and Discrimination October 31, 2016
- It’s Not a J. K. Rowling Novel August 3, 2016
- Will Following Jesus Make You Liberal? February 24, 2016
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011