What if you could hear from the likes of David Wells, D. A. Carson, Philip Ryken, and Ligon Duncan on engaging an increasingly pluralistic and relativistic culture with the exclusive truth claims of Christianity?
Only One Way?
- The Nicene Creed: A Not Too Difficult Greek Challenge November 28, 2016
- An Open Letter to Airbnb on Their Bias and Discrimination October 31, 2016
- It’s Not a J. K. Rowling Novel August 3, 2016
- Will Following Jesus Make You Liberal? February 24, 2016
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011