There’s a great little book by Susan Hunt called My ABC Bible Verses that will make the memorization of your children’s literature an edifying experience. The book has a Bible verse for each letter of the alphabet accompanied by a story that will connect the truth of the verse to the life of the child. You might find these stories helping you be a better parent, too. May we heed the words of Deuteronomy 6 and talk about the word of God when we lie down and rise up, when we sit and when we walk by the way.
Inscribe Them on the Tablets of Their Hearts. . .
- J. K. Rowling Tells the Truth . . . In Her Fiction July 18, 2017
- The Nicene Creed: A Not Too Difficult Greek Challenge November 28, 2016
- An Open Letter to Airbnb on Their Bias and Discrimination October 31, 2016
- It’s Not a J. K. Rowling Novel August 3, 2016
- May Women Teach Men at Church? September 2, 2006
- Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law January 21, 2007
- Three Objections Enns Makes to Mohler: Apparant Age, Authority, and World-Picture November 4, 2011
- How Often Should a Church Take the Lord’s Supper? May 3, 2011